Monday, March 24, 2008

you, take me there, okay?

My body feels kinda weird. Its as if...i'm all light and floaty and turned upside down. No joking, it doesn't hurt anywhere though.

I probably fell asleep at 1+, and my brain just told me to wake up. The wind was blowing directly at my feet, and that's really bad, according to my mom. Yeah I understand why its bad, it feels alittle hot at my feet. yeah, its around 5:09 right now, half an hour after I woke up with my specs right next to me on the bed.


Shouldn't be posting, huh? Still have to complete the history worksheet and probably ss and chinese tb too. EHH, there's only like 6 people online, I wonder if they're sleeping ~_~


...sigh.





21march
Ray other: hey yo!! takkaire of urself yea!! haha i'm lookin forward to ur concert!! but you must be well to take part!! drink some lemon coke!!!
{hey yo!! :D okay sure i will, its just a week away, aye? hot lemon coke? D: alright i will, since its nice ^_^}


23march
yu
: no cant talk to him everyday pls! he'll bore me with monk stuff, HAHAH. jkjk. but normally i just ignore him lah lol. i'll be busy at work anyway. :D
{hahaha, interesting to talk to what~ HAHAHA. aiyo why you ignore him, he'll be so lonely if you don't D: hahaha your work sounds tiring ): }

anon
: your maths tuition at learning lab ?!
{Hahaha so, you take maths tuition at learning lab aye? NOPE i don't, tll too far away from my house. used to take eng there. saturday class. }

No comments: